Posted by Daniel Harper at 02/04/2019 10:40:38
Come and join the discussion on the future for Moorfields Eye Hospital
Oriel is our proposal to build a brand new centre for world-class eye care, leading-edge research and professional training. The new centre would replace the current Moorfields Eye Hospital on City Road in London.
- How would this proposal affect you?
- How do you think services should improve?
- What’s your view of the potential challenges?
There will be a public consultation on the proposal later this year, but we want to hear your views before then. Come and take part in any of our Oriel discussion groups during March and April 2019 in Camden, Dartford, Ealing, Hemel Hempstead, Islington, Stratford and Waterloo.
To book your place at any of the below events, please visit www.moorfields.nhs.uk/oriel or contact us on 020 7521 4684.
- On 27 March 2019 from 11am – 12.30pm we will be at Hemel Hempstead Central Library,The Forum, Marlowes, HP1 1DN
- On 28 March 2019 from 11am – 12.30pm and from 2.30pm – 4pm, we will be at Waterloo Action Centre 14 Baylis Road, SE1 7AA
- On 1 April 2019 from 2.30pm – 4pm and 6pm – 7.30pm we will be at Dartford Football ClubPrinces Park, Grassbanks, DA1 1RT
- On 2 April 2019 from 2.30pm – 4pm and 6pm – 7.30pm we will be at Ealing Town Hall, New Broadway, W5 2BY
- On 3 April 2019 from 11am – 12.30pm we will be at Milton Keynes Sensory Advice Resource Centre, 399 Silbury Boulevard, MK9 2AH
- On 3 April 2019 from 2.30pm – 4pm and 6pm – 7.30pm we will be at Charlie Ratchford Centre Chalk Farm, Belmont Street, NW1 8HF
- On 4 April 2019 from 2.30pm – 4pm and 6pm – 7.30pm we will be at Voluntary Action Islington, 200A Pentonville Road, N1 9JP
- On 9 April 2019 from 11am – 12.30pm and 6.30pm – 8pm we will be at Carpenters and Docklands Centre, Stratford, 98 Gibbons Road, E15 2HU