The mission of NHS West Kent Clinical Commissioning Group is:
A safe, sustainable and affordable patient focused healthcare service that provides quality patient experience and improves outcomes for local people.
At NHS West Kent Clinical Commissioning Group we are committed to working with health and care providers and partners, our communities and patients to improve health outcomes for citizens in west Kent.
In 2019/20, in light of planned changes to the way health care commissioning is organised across Kent and Medway, the implications for our staff and the need to support each other through this transition period, we refreshed our organisational values.
The refreshed values, listed below, are at the heart of everything that we do:
- Respect and care: We treat one another with care and respect, by listening, valuing and supporting, making time for one another.
- Engendering trust: We build trust by being open and honest with each other and our partners, understanding and valuing their perspectives.
- Partnerships: We work collaboratively and develop relationships that achieve co-invented solutions and results.
- Outcome and quality focus: In all our work we strive for improving the health and well-being of our population in a financially responsible way enabled by effective clinical leadership
- We are teams: We foster an engaging and inclusive environment supporting personal growth with a recognition that we are the sum of our collective talent.
Innovate: We seek to have innovation at the heart of what we do.