West Kent CCG is committed to fostering connections between engagement at CCG and practice level to capture patient insight and experience at local level. This information will then be fed back to the CCG for broader learning and consideration.
The West Kent PPG Chairs Group was established to:
- Gain greater understanding of the CCG and how it makes commissioning decisions
- Discuss how the PPGs can contribute to/inform the work of the CCG
- Relay information back to individual PPGs to ensure wider dissemination and understanding of the CCG issues
- Ensure that information, questions and concerns from their PPG are brought to the attention of the CCG
- Network with other PPG leads, sharing experiences and building on best practice.
The CCG is keen to have every practice PPG represented at this meeting. If the Chair is not available or the PPG does not have a Chair then a representative of the group can attend (if your practice does not have a PPG, we are more than happy to help you set one up).
For more details contact: Ferne Haxby (Associate Participation & Insight) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the first in a series of online discussions about important healthcare issues in West Kent.
WKCCG and Dementia.
The following information gives an overview of the work currently underway concerning the care of people with dementia:
The link below gives an overview of the plans to engage on this topic with the public:
The link below asks how you might contribute to the Engagement Plan:
The final like below gives an overview of the PPG feedback
PPG Chairs Group meeting minutes
Click on a date below to download minutes of that meeting:
Forthcoming PPG Chairs Group meetings
- 23 July 2013, Angel Centre, Tonbridge, 6.30pm – 8.30pm